What an honor to be nominated for the Liebster Award by MommaB @baby_boardroom. I’m also participating in her blog series of A Day in the Life of #thismom. It has been so great reading what other moms go through daily. Check out her blog at https://babyandtheboardroom.com/.
It was so much fun answering her questions! Really got my brain working!
- If you could re-live just one day of your life, which day would you choose and why? Wow that’s a tough first question! Get my brain working right away!
I would probably re-live my wedding day. It was one of the most amazing days of my life and so much fun. Also … it would give me a chance to change the hair style I had done because it was not a great one! Ha J
- Who would you share your last rolo with? That would have to be my mom because shes obsessed with them
- What is your biggest ambition in life? It depends on the day you ask, haha. I want to raise my children happy, kind and successful human beings. That is, of course, the most important. Personally, I have always dreamt of opening a big bridal salon.
- What is your biggest fear in life? (a bit morbid – sorry) To die young and not see my children growing up.
- What’s been your favourite holiday to date? We went to California to the Disney parks when my eldest was 5 and middle was 2 (baby wasn’t born yet). It was one of the most fun times we’ve had. Everything went according to schedule, which just helped reduce any stress of being in large parks with small children.
- If you could only save one outfit from your wardrobe what would it be? My blue jeans and black long sleeve shirt. Super basic but depending on the shoes and jewelry can be dressed up.
- If Bear Grylls kidnapped you, dropped you on a desert island and offered you a plus one, who would you want with you? (Celebrities included – knock yourselves out with the choice!) If I couldn’t take my family, I would take him (Bear Grylls)! Who else would help me survive!?
- Which word do you use the most in a day? Ha – probably the word “what?” after hearing “Mommy” 50,000+ times a day.
- If you won the lottery (silly mega bucks type win, not £2.30 for two numbers) what would genuinely be your first purchase? A house for my parents closer to me. They currently live a 12 hour flight away and I see them only every few months. It stinks being so far.
- What does ‘a happy life’ look like to you? Parents who aren’t stressed from life’s worries and children who feed off their parents’ positive energy and live happy lives.
- What is your one biggest regret? I’ve come to terms and made peace with it but I guess not totally as it was the first thing that popped in my head when I read this question. I regret having had a c-section with my first born. It wasn’t planned and it was definitely an emergency that saved my life and probably his too… but at the end of the day I always wonder if I’d done this or that differently, if I would still have had to have a c-section. That surgery resulted in my other two children being born via c-section and it hurts that I won’t ever be able to experience child birth.
My nominees and questions are below. It was so hard to pick just 11!! I enjoy reading all of your stuff and I can’t wait to see what you answer to my questions!
- What is your favorite part of the day?
- If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
- If you can live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- When you have some “me” time (ha) what is your favorite thing to do?
- If you could live in a TV sitcom, which would it be?
- Who is your greatest inspiration?
- What is your guilty pleasure snack food?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? What is the worst?
- If you could complete one thing off your bucket list, what would it be?
OK Nominees … now its your turn! After answering these questions, pick 11 nominees of your own and give them 11 questions! Can’t wait to see it all!